Retail Design Services
Creative Store Solutions' Design Service Philosophy
Creative Store Solutions wants to offer you a flexible retail design solution that combines our experience with your vision to create a fun, unique and compelling store that your customers will enjoy.
Our Services to our Clients (View Present and Past Clients)
Creative Store Solutions works with all types or retailers, so whether you are an Industrial Supply Company, C-Store, Pet Store, Clothing Store, Shoe Shop or Vape Store, the team at Creative Store Solutions can help you with the store planning and designing of your new or existing location. We work with both large and small retailers and our services range from Free Basic Store Layouts to more comprehensive Fee-Based Store Design Services that start as low as $1000 depending on the scope of work.
Our Design Fee
We know that the needs of each client are different. A design fee, based entirely on man hours to be worked, will be scaled to match specific requirements, and may in many cases be free. We offer an initial phone consultation without obligation and at no charge to you, the purpose of which is to determine what services best fit your needs, and what design fee, if any, will be needed to complete the process.
What Services does Creative Store Solutions offer and what do the services include?
- Free Basic Store Layout - Recommended for Store Build Out Budgets Below $15,000.
- Fee-Based Store Design and Layout - Starting at $1000 & Recommended for Store Build Out Budgets above $15,000.
What Is the best way to get started?
- Call 1-800-571-3301 Now! for your FREE 15 Minute Retail Project & Budget Evaluation.
- Fill Out Store Design Questionnaire
- Contact A Store Design Specialist by E-mail
What will we need to start your project?
- Your Store Concept or Vision
- List of Products and Services
- Any Pertinent Landlord Requirements or Restrictions
- Interior and Exterior Photos of New Location
- A Scaled and Dimensioned Floor Plan
- Existing Lighting Plan(Reflected Ceiling Plan)
- Interior Elevations Indicating Ceiling Height, Door and Window Locations and Sizes
(Note: If requested floor plans and elevations are not available from the landlord the client may provide a hand-drawn document.)